Every oral surgeon’s primary goal is to provide the best possible service and outcomes for their patients. At the same time, someone still has to provide quality oral surgery practice management in order for the practice to succeed. While delegation to an office manager may be appropriate at the right time, OMS Partners is here to provide comprehensive oral surgery practice management services designed to protect and manage the business.
With every new client we work with, we always do a complete assessment of the practice to understand current procedures, processes, financial situations and more. We also want to understand the goals of the business owner so that we can offer tailored oral surgery practice management services. By utilizing our services, business owners can focus on other areas of their business when they know the behind-the-scenes aspects are being handled by someone they trust.
Our Oral Surgery Practice Management Services
Our oral surgery practice management services include:
- Accounts Payable. Our accounts payable services go beyond simply paying bills. We take it a step further and negotiate the best prices for new equipment and services for the practice, and also help with various contract reviews.
- Payroll Processing Services. One of the biggest benefits of working with OMS Partners for oral surgery practice management is our involvement with payroll processing. We will always ensure employees get compensated at the appropriate times and guarantee all federal and state requirements are met. Peace of mind when it comes to payroll processing is appreciated by all business owners, and we are happy to provide it with our services.
- Revenue Cycle Management. We continually evaluate our clients’ practices to make sure billing is maximized as much as possible. Effective cash flow requires a constant, diligent effort, which many practitioners don’t have the time for. Our services involve getting every dollar possible into the pocket of our clients, all while keeping it safe with our banking and merchant services relations.
- Insurance Services. Insurance is never an exciting topic, and with our oral surgery practice management, business owners won’t have to think much about it. We will provide annual audits to ensure employees and the business, as a whole are protected in the event of a loss.
- Human Resource Services. Providing the best human resource services is often an overlooked aspect of a successful practice. Our services include managing new employee paperwork, outgoing employee paperwork, benefit plans, the creation of policies and procedures, ensuring compliance with government regulations and more.
- Financial Reporting. Every practice should regularly review their finances. In addition to preparing financial reports, our oral surgery practice management services include providing suggestions on how to increase efficiency and plan financially. We will also prepare sales and use tax returns, as well as annual federal income tax returns. We also manage the compliance of federal regulations, including the issuance of 1099 forms and filing 1096 forms as required by the IRS.
- IT Support. Having IT support when needed is critical. Downtime can be costly, even if it’s only for a few minutes throughout the course of a day. With our IT support services, our clients are never put in a difficult situation.
Work With OMS Partners
OMS Partners wants to do all the work behind the scenes, so you can focus on owning your practice. We take great pride in our oral surgery practice management and want to work with you to create the most efficient business processes. The challenges of managing a practice can be overwhelming at times, especially when the priority is always taking care of your patients. After an initial consultation, we will go to work for you and only touch base when it’s required. We also pride ourselves on being effective communicators, so you will always know what is going on with your business and can reach out to us at any time.
The best practices need the best oral surgery practice management, and OMS Partners is proud to offer it. Give us the opportunity to serve you by calling us at (713) 961-2723 for an initial consultation. We promise never to let you down and are excited about the possibility of growing your practice.